Monday, April 23, 2012

Serious hair problem, I put too many blonde highlights in and went to my beautician and asked her to

e darker browns in and threw the hair and now it is a dull redish brownish color, has anyone just had like dark brown put threw the hair to balance it out?



Serious hair problem, I put too many blonde highlights in and went to my beautician and asked her to throw som

i sorta have the same problem i wanted blonde highlights 4 my hair and i had it done but there was too many highlights and it was bright blonde and it almost looked white!!! so i have brought a hair dye thats near my origianlly colour but may turn my higlights green! but hopefully it will work!



sorry i know this hasnt helped but i fought u were asking for simulaur experinces



Serious hair problem, I put too many blonde highlights in and went to my beautician and asked her to throw som

I honestly just did the same thing and went to the salon and the lady told me to not dye it for a few weeks or itwill ruin the hair. I have had low lights put in befor thou and you have to get the exact right color to tone it down or it wont work and you also have to be more careful of bleeding the color. If it is redish you might try a washing color shampoo and a really good conditioner!! Also stay away from water that is high in iron it will make it worse when u wash your hair! Good Luck and let me know how everything goes!!



Serious hair problem, I put too many blonde highlights in and went to my beautician and asked her to throw som

Well, you may want to go back and have her put a toner on it. Sounds like she didn't leave the color in long enough to let the color go thru all of the stages to reach the brown. either that, or she didn't use the right color in the first place. I would put your hair in a pony tail for a few days, deep conditioning it, and then do something. If you over process your hair, you could end up having hair break off. So, give it a rest, then go back, or maybe spend a bit more to go to a really good salon for a fix. Explain everything to them up front. A good hairstylist will fix you right up. Good luck, sweetie!



Serious hair problem, I put too many blonde highlights in and went to my beautician and asked her to throw som

what she should of done was dye the whole head back to the brown color, and then put the blonde highlights over top. It will be okay. Give it like a week, or a couple of days. And then put the blonde highlights back in...



Serious hair problem, I put too many blonde highlights in and went to my beautician and asked her to throw som

well, first off you cant redye your hair right after you've just dyed it. You have to wait 2 to 3 weeks. Secondly, always have someone do your hair, never do it yourself, even if it's just a friend. you'll never be able to get everything yourself. Becuase of the blonde, id say let a professional handle it, becuase if you just redye it lets say brown, those blonde strips will still show up, only as lighter brown tho. bleach sucks sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment