Friday, April 20, 2012

Need to have hair highlighted in Asia - Can anybody advise me?

Question Details: I am travelling around Asia for several months from Australia and will need to have my long hair highlighted (Coloured blonde) I would prefer to have it done while I'm in Bangkok or other major parts of Thailand, does any Europeans know of a good hairdresser, maybe a good hotel or Toni %26amp; Guy (worried about the price there though ) I have half head or full head of foils done. Has anybody had there hair coloured over in Asia, I'm worried cos my hair is very differnt from Asian hair so I will need someone that has experience with this type of hair. Hope someone can help. Thx



Need to have hair highlighted in Asia - Can anybody advise me?

There are so many hairdressers in Bangkok and dozens in Pattaya where I have my hair cut and blow-dried and coloured.If you are a little scared to have your hair coloured I would suggest that you bring with you a hair colour kit.I do this every time as I am a frequent visitor to Pattaya.The hairdresser will only be too pleased to put the colour on for you that way you end up with good results.Don't forget the manicure and pedicure and facial you will feel a million dollars at half the cost of back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment