Thursday, April 26, 2012

I recently stripped my black hair and its brown with highlights. i want to eventually be blonde.?

how long will it take? and how many processes will i have to go through?



I recently stripped my black hair and its brown with highlights. i want to eventually be blonde.?

why blonde? why be proud of your roots. black hair so much prettier than blonde. come on don't turn to the dark side...



I recently stripped my black hair and its brown with highlights. i want to eventually be blonde.?

Well, what is your original hair color? Dont stray too far from your original hair color is my advice for you. People who have brown hair and dye it blonde look disgusting and cheep because their eyebrows are still brown and so are their roots. So, go ahead and be blonde if you want, idk how long it will take, but dont!

No comments:

Post a Comment