Monday, April 16, 2012

I live in New Malden surrey i want to get my hair coloured half head highlights and cut and finish?

does anyone know of a good hairdressers near by that has reasonable prices



I live in New Malden surrey i want to get my hair coloured half head highlights and cut and finish?

wheres new malden ?



I live in New Malden surrey i want to get my hair coloured half head highlights and cut and finish?

Oh Natalie B, have you not been to the hairdressers for a very long time? How about friends or family in the area, surely they can recommend a good hairdressers and have gone more frequently than yourself, if you could travel to the Romford, Essex area I would be happy to recommend some good places, please let me know and I hope when you do eventually get your hair done, you will look amazing and georgous.

No comments:

Post a Comment