Thursday, April 26, 2012

I have dark hair. Would i suit blond highlights?

I have a pale complexion with tints of pink in my skin. I have light blue eyes. i have freckles.



I have dark hair. Would i suit blond highlights?

THIN honey blonde would look good with dark hair.



I have dark hair. Would i suit blond highlights?

Tahitain blonde or honey blonde would probably look good



I have dark hair. Would i suit blond highlights?

well since you have dark hair, blonde would most likely be too much of a drastic highlight for you. if your hair is brown, i would try a few reddish-amber highlights.



I have dark hair. Would i suit blond highlights?

Well depends how dark your hair really is .. if its like a dark bornow(nearly black!!) then No, dont go there lol



But if its a normal dark brown colour, then it should look great!! , it should highlight your feautures even more, especially your blue eyes :) , also because you have a pale face, it will brighten it up more rather then looking plain dull.



:) Hope that helped. xx



I have dark hair. Would i suit blond highlights?

no. try reddish



I have dark hair. Would i suit blond highlights?

I guess blond strands will look good.But if u have excess dark hair then they wont.Maybe if u hve brown hair and blond with that will match like in layers.



I have dark hair. Would i suit blond highlights?

depends on the type of blonde but yes it would



I have dark hair. Would i suit blond highlights?

Dark hair and light blue eyes is SUCH a lovely, and unusual combination. Think twice before you go and change into a blue-eyed blonde - it might look great but your own colouring is far more rare and striking!

No comments:

Post a Comment