Monday, April 16, 2012

I have blonde/dirty blonde hair... should i get aburn color highlights??

I am fixing to get my hair done and i dont know wha tto do??



I have blonde/dirty blonde hair... should i get aburn color highlights??

YES! Thats exactly how my hair is now. I had light light brown hair/dark blonde hair %26amp; blonde highlights. Then, I used auburn henna hair color (which makes your hair stronger %26amp; doesnt damage it like salon %26amp; boxed dyes do) %26amp; my blonde highlights all turned auburn. It looks gorgeous. So I have dirty blonde hair with auburn/red highlights. I'm definitely going to be doing it again in a few months!



I have blonde/dirty blonde hair... should i get aburn color highlights??

yes, yes and yes!!! i think it would look great, go for it!!!



I have blonde/dirty blonde hair... should i get aburn color highlights??

dont get aburn highlights.. it'd look odd.



if you wanna HIGHlight your hair, look for a platinum or sunny blonde. if youre looking to LOWlight your hair, get like a darker blonde/light brown.



I have blonde/dirty blonde hair... should i get aburn color highlights??

yeah, I think you should get them on the bottom layer of your hair (peek-a-boo highlights), so they just show through sometimes. Thats what Im gonna do!

No comments:

Post a Comment