Saturday, April 14, 2012

I dyed my hair honey blond, then put platinum highlights in it-it looks very gold-almost orange in s

The longer lengths of my hair look perfect, but the underneath and crown of my hair look very brassy, and I want it to look platinum blond! After paying a lot to have this done, I want it to be exactly what I want! I bought "matrix essentials so silver"...has anyone used that stuff before? it's got "violet" in it (i think that's what it's called) %26amp; is supposed to get rid of the brassiness and bring out the shine and blond...has anyone used this before?Will it really work? Do I need to wear gloves when applying it and how often do I use it? Regularly or only until my hair looks better? And will it turn my hair purple? I'd love any advice or personal experiences...THANKS!



I dyed my hair honey blond, then put platinum highlights in it-it looks very gold-almost orange in some spots!

You should tell the place that did it! They shouldn't let that happen to your hair!!!



I dyed my hair honey blond, then put platinum highlights in it-it looks very gold-almost orange in some spots!

I would say you need toner, but that needs to be done professionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment