Thursday, April 26, 2012

How do I use a hair highlighting cap?

How do I use a cap to highlight hair? It is medium length (right above shoulders). Do I put all of the hair under the cap or do I leave it hanging out and just cover it with a towel to protect the hair I don't want colored?



How do I use a hair highlighting cap?

Comb your clean, dry hair in it's usual style and tie the cap on over it. Using the small hook they give you in the kit (or you can use a small crochet hook) and pull out sections of hair through the holes in the cap. Make sure you don't have looped hair or you will get spots of color instead of the streaks you are looking for.



Apply the coloring solution only to the hair on the outside of the cap. Use only enough to saturate the strands, but not enough to drip onto any hair hanging out the bottom of the cap.



When its time to rinse, leave the cap on until you've rinsed most of the solution out, then take it off and finish rinsing until the water runs clear. Condition, rinse, towel dry and style and usual.



How do I use a hair highlighting cap?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Highlighting tips-



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment