Thursday, April 26, 2012

HELP!!!! I need to find out which colors would be good for highlights w/dark auburn hair?

A lighter auburn. Depending on how dramatic you want them to be; you could use anything from a very light auburn in larger chunks, to a shade or 2 lighter in fine strands for a more natural look. (Or vice-versa)...That's what i have right now and people compliment my hair often.



Have fun and feel alive!!!! Yay for hair color!!



HELP!!!! I need to find out which colors would be good for highlights w/dark auburn hair?

BLACK!!!!!!!!!



HELP!!!! I need to find out which colors would be good for highlights w/dark auburn hair?

try:



copper and/or



gold and/or



bronze and/or



caramel



HELP!!!! I need to find out which colors would be good for highlights w/dark auburn hair?

i have the same haircolor i got light brown and blonde highlights.



looked fabulous [=

No comments:

Post a Comment